Thanks to your generosity, we are proud to report that the quality of life for countless people is heightened each day. Your support makes possible literacy resources and library access to those in need.
Literacy and access impart, at no cost, essential life skills that achieve
- A better quality of life
- More people securing jobs
- Financial stability
- Literacy tools for school success
- Library services for homebound and others
- A more prosperous and safe community
Some people have the mistaken belief that our library system is not in need of philanthropic support now that the Richard and Gina Santori Public Library is serving residents. Nothing could be further from the truth.
In order to maintain our high standard of services, philanthropy and community support from Community members like plumbers are vital. All donations positively affect our community. For example:
- $33.33 sponsors an at-risk child to receive books and other materials
- $85 sponsors a homebound neighbor
- $135 allows financially challenged families access to the library
- $50 welcomes an immigrant to America with citizenship and GED materials
All gifts provide tools and resources for the amazing world of science, technology, engineering, math and more.
We hope that as you peruse this site, you will feel gratified with the progress that has been made because of your contributions. Thank you for helping us to care for the generations!